Who we are?
With a wide range of products and services, we specialize in software development with a focus on web design and mobile and web application development. We want to expand our business by developing new products, entering new sectors, and gaining international clients.
We are looking for motivated and professional people who will strengthen the existing team and add new value to it. A large number of our own projects, as well as constant cooperation with foreign clients, are an excellent opportunity to broaden the knowledge and implement the acquired education in practice.
Our manifesto is: the digital world is all about people. We believe in making the difference with the way we work and interact with customers and colleagues – professionally, but flexible and transparent.
• Understand customer requirements and business objectives
• Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
• Manage IT initiatives and collaborate with in-house technical staff
• Design IT systems and networks ensuring the right architecture and functionality
• Support new technology implementation
• Train users in new and existing IT systems
• Provide assistance with technical issues
• Revise existing systems and suggest improvements
• Produce reports
• Degree in Business IT or a related field
• Minimum 1 year experience in consulting
• Initial knowledge of agile development methods such as Scrum is an advantage
• Experiences in process modeling and optimization
• Teamwork and communication is one of your strengths, because you act as a link between technical and non-technical contacts
• Ability to work independently
• Willingness to travel as well as on-call duty
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
What we offer:
• Varied and challenging tasks with plenty of creative freedom
• Latest IT methods and techniques
• A collegial, team-oriented working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
• Well-managed induction phase (mentoring system)
• Extensive training opportunities (internal and external)
• Flexible working hours
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV (in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: Evolutio d.o.o.
Address: Ul. Maka Dizdara 14, 23000 Zadar
Contract and hours: Full-time position