Who we are?
With a wide range of products and services, we specialize in software development with a fo-cus on web design and mobile and web application development. We want to expand our business by developing new products, entering new sectors, and gaining international clients.
We are looking for motivated and professional people who will strengthen the existing team and add new value to it. A large number of our own projects, as well as constant cooperation with foreign clients, are an excellent opportunity to broaden the knowledge and implement the acquired education in practice.
Our manifesto is: the digital world is all about people. We believe in making the difference with the way we work and interact with customers and colleagues – professionally, but flexi-ble and transparent.
• As a software developer, you are involved in all stages of the software development process: from the first idea to the (complete) implementation
• Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code
• Supporting the entire software development process, from architectural decisions to the delivery of finished software
• Implement the technical requirements of complex software systems using “User stories” and technical design
• Team review of codes, tests and “Pair Programming”
• Concept and development of JAVA plugins for products Jira and Confluence
• Enjoyment of sharing knowledge with teammates, and working collaboratively when you need help
• Contribution of your knowledge and curiosity towards innovative technologies and methods in internal working groups and thus contribution to the continuous development of the organi-zation
• Knowledge of object-oriented programming and OOP forms
• Experience with Java programming language
• Knowledge of Atlassian products
• Understanding of web security and authentication
• Knowledge of data structures and relational databases
• Understanding Git management systems and Version Control Systems
• Knowledge of back-end server development
• Creative problem solving
• Understanding of REST architecture and RESTful system
• Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
• Knowledge of the Atlassian API
• Experience with Linux
• Experience with agile software development and agile methods
• DevOps experience
What we offer:
• Varied and challenging tasks
• Latest IT methods and techniques
• A collegial, team-oriented working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
• Well-managed induction phase (mentoring system)
• Extensive training opportunities (internal and external)
• Cooperation with foreign clients
• Flexible working hours
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV (in English) at email@example.com
Company: Evolutio d.o.o.
Address: Ul. Maka Dizdara 14, 23000 Zadar
Contract and hours: Full-time position